Song of Solomon 2

Song of Solomon 2:3-6
Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my beloved among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste. 4 Let him lead me to the banquet hall, and let his banner over me be love. 5 Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love.6 His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Take His Hand & Pray

Sometimes, often, more than you realize it, our men need to have us take their hand. Hold it and pray with them.  There are times when I don't think it's my place. Why would I think that?  He is the leader of my home.  Big strong man who covers and cares for this family.  Then one day there is this prompting on my heart.  Go now and take his hand and pray over him.  His soft hands.  Hands that hold us all together doing better at it with each year that passes.  I pray for him. I pray everyday for him.  But now I pray with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment.